lördag 19 december 2009

Heartstopper - 2006

I hate this film so much!!
I just watched it and I am angry. How can they be allowed to produce such a bad film! For your own sake, don't watch it!! You'll save yourself a irritating ordeal. There is nothing with this film that is good.. I normally Like low-budget horrors and slashers like the ones from Troma, but this is a new low.
It's soooo terrible.. Bad acting, dialouge, plot, directing.. Everything!
-Hello. I'm a random psychopath, recently executed. Now I can suck peoples life-force by holding their hearts!!
Suck my ass!!
The acting is really poor, the directing sucks, the story is laughable but the worst thing about it is the dialogue. Save the world and burn every copy ever produced of this piece of S***. If I could rate it lower, I would!! Minus 10 is more suitable. An advice to all the actors in it; Stop try to act. You are terrible!! You don't have to take my word for it. But you should.
DON'T WATCH THIS SHIT!!!!

PS. Meredith Henderson should really be put out of her misery.

Trailer: I won't give you one.. that's me being considerate.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar